FortiClientCategory - Antivirus
FortiClient Reviews and Product Details
FortiClient is an endpoint antivirus solution, part of the FortiNet suite of products. The platform provides protection, compliance, and secure devices in a single modular client. FortiClient is classified as a Fabric Agent, which is a part of endpoint software that runs on an endpoint like a laptop or mobile device. The Fabric Agent then communicates with the Fortinet Security Fabric to provide data, visibility, and control to the particular device. Key features of FortiClientinclude:
- Real-time Endpoint Status: Provides current data on endpoint activity and security levels.
- Vulnerability Dashboard: Display all vulnerable endpoints which can then be acted upon.
- Software Inventory Management: Provides insight into installed software applications and license management for improved security hygiene. Users can use the information to detect and remove unnecessary or outdated applications that might have vulnerabilities to reduce security risks.
- Automated Endpoint Quarantine: Automatically detects and isolates suspicious or compromised endpoints, preventing them from infecting other devices.
Additionally, FortiClient offers a Universal ZTNA (zero trust network access) VPN for secure remote access.
FortiClient uses custom pricing instead of a fixed subscription fee. Users can order the platforms based on the number of devices or number of users.
- Automatic updates
- Real time protection
- System scanner
- Protection score
- Multiple device protection
- Parental controls
- File shredder
- File backup
Custom pricingBased on number devices or usersLearn more