OpenVPNCategory - Virtual Private Network
OpenVPN Reviews and Product Details
OpenVPN provides two VPN products for business, Access Server and CloudConnexa. Both solution help organizations secure their communications for their workforce. CloudConnexa is a cloud-based VPN that combines virtual networking with critical security capabilities. Access Server is a self-hosted VPN solution for secure remote access and site-to-site networking. Notable features of CloudConnexa include:
- Cyber Shield: a customizable IDS/IPS and content filtering feature to protect devices against threats without tunnelling internet traffic.
- Load balancing: incoming traffic with multiple connections is automatically distributed across all servers.
- Restricted internet: All private traffic to configured public IP addresses and public domain names is tunnelled and routed to one or more connected networks. All other traffic is blocked.
Some features and functionalities of Access Server include:
- Management platform: A built-in web interface to configure and manage connected team members.
- Custom access rules: Users can define access by specific IP addresses and ports for users and groups.
- Airgapped/offline installation: Users can use Access Server on a completely offline or isolated environment
OpenVPN also has several security features, such as data encryption, firewalls, and intrusion detection systems.
Both OpenVPN products have a Free, Standard, and Custom plan. Users can choose between monthly or yearly billing cycles. Pricing for the standard plan is based on the number of connections an organization has. For the yearly cycle, it is $7 per connection per month. With the monthly cycle, it is 9$ per connection per month. For example, an organization with 10 connections would be charged a total of $70 per month for the yearly billing cycles. The Free and Standard plans have limits for concurrent connections. Only three connections are allowed on the Free plan, while the Standard plan has a limit between five and 2000. A minimum of 2000 connections is required for the Custom plan.
- Split tunneling
- IP shuffle
- Leak protection
- Simultaneous connection
- Kill switch
- No logs policy
- Automatic connection