ActiveCampaignCategory - Marketing Automation
ActiveCampaign Reviews and Product Details
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation platform that has helped over 150,000 businesses in over 170 countries establish meaningful connections with customers. Many small and medium-sized businesses use ActiveCampaign to improve their customer relationships. To achieve this, the ActiveCampaign marketing hub has numerous features that let you create personalized marketing content for your customers. Here are some of the things you can do with the ActiveCampaign marketing hub:
- Create customized email campaigns using one of the many pre-built templates. Use marketing automation to trigger messages to prospects or contacts based on their interactions and customer journey.
- Use the predictive sending tool to send emails at the right moment with the right content for each customer. Send messages when customers are most likely to engage. You can adjust your send strategy in real-time based on customer behaviour.
- Track buyer preferences, behaviours, and other attributes across the entire customer lifecycle. This allows for deeper segmentation and more effective customer outreach.
- Create a consistent, engaging, and professional brand experience with landing page templates.
In terms of pricing, ActiveCampiagn has four plans: Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. Each plan has a limit on user seats (the number of people that can use the account at any one time). You can choose either yearly or monthly billing, with yearly being the cheaper option. The price also increases with the number of contacts your business had. The Enterprise plan does not have a set price. Instead, ActiveCampaign creates a custom price tailored to your needs.
- Lead scoring
- Automated marketing tasks
- Scheduling flexibility
- Web analytics
- Social analytics
- Workflow automation
- Basic/custom reporting
- ROI analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Software integrations